Tomato, strawberry and bocconcini salad
- Servings 6
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Calories 0
- Difficulty easy
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 500 ml (2 cups) strawberries (ideally seasonal if not frozen from the market), cut in 2 or 4 depending on the size
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) bocconcini pearls
- 4 tbsp. balanced extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Mint or basil, chopped or chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Adjust the seasoning and taste.
- Let marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve at aperitif time in small glass or bowls.